Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all public schools Facility Rentals are cancelled until further notice, effective immediately.
The DCSD will not be renting any of its STADIUMS for the summer or upcoming season, due to maintenance requirements for all fields.
Welcome to our Facility Usage
Please submit your request for rental of our facilities at dekalb.schoolspace.us Kindly follow the guidelines below to complete the application process.
The primary purpose of our school facilities is to provide a suitable setting in which to educate the students of DeKalb County School District (DCSD). Outside organizations are welcome to use school facilities when such use is consistent with the Board’s policies and administrative regulations and does not interfere with the activities of our schools or school-related support groups.
Multiple submission of schools are not allowed on one rental request. All renters must submit a separate request for each requesting school they wish to rent.
If you are a new renter, you will need to register. Click on the Register tab in the top right corner and enter your name, email address, and password.
Building Rental Requirements
1) Please do not advertise or sell tickets prior to final approval of your application by the Operations Division.
2) Submit your request 45 days prior to the start date of the event.
3) Requesting Organization must be an ACTIVE registered Entity with the Georgia Secretary of State.
THE BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED AT THE SECRETARY OF STATE SHOULD MATCH THE BUSINESS NAME ON THE LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY. IT SHOULD ALSO BE THE SAME BUSINESS NAME WHEN SUBMITTED IN SCHOOL SPACE.
Proof must be uploaded into SchoolSpace under the documents tab.
4) Provide Commercial General Liability Insurance or Public Liability Insurance with minimum coverage limits of $1,000,000 aggregate. Such liability insurance must cover property damage (fire and collapse), personal injury (including medical expenses and wrongful death) and contractual liability; Worker's Compensation Insurance (when applicable to the requesting organization) that meets statutory limits; and The DeKalb County School District must be named as an additional insured on the liability policy and be listed as the certificate holder with the following address: 1701 Mountain Industrial Boulevard, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083. Said liability policy shall be issued on a primary and non-contributory basis. The certificate of insurance and corresponding policy endorsement(s) are to be submitted at the time the use agreement is submitted for approval. The insurance policy must be uploaded into the SchoolSpace program under the insurance tab.
5) Submit to a Criminal Background Check by the DeKalb County School District Department of Public Safety at 5861 Memorial Drive, Stone Mountain GA 30083. Your badge must be uploaded into SchoolSpace under the documents tab. A security background check is required and must be completed on all employees that will be working with a vendor. There are no exceptions.
6) Upload a flyer under the documents tab briefly explaining the event.
7) Approval is required from the school Principal, Business Services and the Chief Operations Officer of the Operations Division.
8) All Unoccupied or Decommissioned facilities, please contact Business Services Department/Operations to discuss Rate Options.
9) Filming is $1,000.00 per day. A copy of the full script for filming must be submitted to the attention of Ms. Gloria Johnson or Ms. Monica Ryan, for submission to the Legal Department for review and consideration.
The DeKalb County Board of Education reserves the rights to charge a cancellation fee of $300.00 to a renter once the even has been approved on the district level and the renter decides to cancel the event.
Building Usage Terms
Rental of Swimming Pool at Chamblee High School
Stadium Rental Rules and Guidelines